We have around 8 case types under work pool and each has its own SLA. But only for one case type, though the case is resolved, still the service level emails are being sent. We have added a when condition in SLA and SLA activity to check whether work object is resolved or not. If not resolved then only it should send the emails.
But unfortunately from the logs, we can see that emails are not sent from escalation activity. Some how customers are still receiving emails.
Is there any possibility of emails stuck in broken process or in scheduled queue and sending every week? Could you suggest on this. This is very urgent production issue, happening recently. Appriciate your help.
We don't have any backup server. Just that we have couple of nodes. Also i went through all the email instances in the production system on that day, still not able to find any email instance related to the case. The emails sent are not being saved or added to the case. That's some what mystory here.
Posted: 6 years ago
Posted: 14 Nov 2016 9:11 EST
Siva Mundru (SivaM16657908)
I finally found that the emails are being delivered from staging server, not from production. While upgrading the cases from 6 to 7, we have moved the cases data to stage and then to prod. So both the servers are having same cases.
We do have black hole, where the emails from stage and dev will not delivered unless manually delivered. Some how the emails triggered and slipped the black hole server. This is the mystery behind it. :)