Last activity: 13 Feb 2023 9:46 EST
Unable to download Pega CDH platform logs
We are using Pega CDH in version 8.5 and 8.8 and we are able to see logs through Configure -> System -> Logs -> Log File and then clicking on .log file. However when we click on Text or Zip file to download pega logs, It promps to enter UserID and Password. Once we enter correct individual user and password, it promps the pop-up window again and again to enter userid/password even if gave correct username/password. I tried this in personal edition as well but same issue is happening.
Possible Solutions tried:
1) Added [email protected] with password - No Luck
2) Added individual operator login credentials - No Luck
3) Updated "api" service package to use our application service access group - No Luck
4) Removed authentication from "api" service package and again asked for credentials for downloading logs - No Luck
Was someone facing same issue when downloading pega logs ? - If yes, what are the steps to resolve this ?
- If No, what Pega instance are you using and Did it prompt for user/password dialogue box ?
Your response will be highly appreciated !