@RohanS50 Can you please elaborate your configuration ?
For screen flow, you can define flow level SLA. SLA is configured on the process tab of the flow rule.
- The SLA starts when the flow starts and ends when the flow ends.
- During flow execution, DefineSLATimes activity invokes Assign-AddAssign (activity) to queue the goal event to the SLA agent.
- System creates an internal flow pzInternalProcessFlow with an assignment of class Assign-Internal, which invokes the Flow SLA rule.
- pzInternalProcessFlow will be created as a parallel flow during flow execution.It will be completed by the system using a ticket Status-Resolved set during the flow completion.
Can you please check if the DefineSLATimes activity is being executed when the flow is started? If so, Can you check the pxFlow under clipboard if pzInternalProcessFlow page is created and it contains another page pxFlow(YourFlowName) ? If present, Can you check if it's queued to the SLA Agent ?
- Open the instances of System-Queue-ServiceLevel and check if the item is queued or not.
- Get the item id from pxRefQueueKey of Assign-Worklist / Assign-Workbasket based on your routing configuration.