When I Start Interrogation on a Web Adapter, I am having 1 of 2 issues:
1. An error message stating: Unable to start process iexplore.exe. Start process injected .... failed OpenSpan.Adapters.Windows...
2. The application launches but the interrogation form disappears before it can be used.
I have done some searching these forums and found potential fixes for both of these, including:
1. Tools :: Options :: Pega Robotics :: Studio Diagnostics :: Output Publisher :: set to Off
2. Changing BrowserBitness from Only32bit to Default
3. Changing HookChildProcesses to True
These just seems to throw me back and forth between the two issues.
I am using the the Pega Robotics Studio version 8.0.2003.0 via the plugin for Visual Studio Pro 2015
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update platform capability***
For me the mentioned settings worked to start interrogation of web application but when I want to spy elements on the webpage , for example (text boxes, buttons) they are not available. page: www.google.com
attaching List windows from pega robotics
could you please help me ho to spy elements , like search button and text search