Switching flowaction after edit unsaved changes will close the case
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure an assignment with primary and secondary flow actions
- Change a field in the primary flowaction (set a property value)
- Switch to the secondary flow action. The Dialog Unsaved changes is shown.
- Cancel will show the primary flowaction. This is Okay.
- Save will save the changes and closes the case. secondary Flow action is not shown.
- Discard wil discard the changes but also closes and does not start the secondary flow action.
We want to use the secondary flow action to send the case to a withdrawn stage with a dialog (section) the user has to give a reason for withdraw. a. is this a bug?
b. is there a work around?
c. is there a way not to show the unsaved dialog. (without pressing save or discard)