2) Configure SLA with Goal, Deadline based on property value. On Deadline completion, run an activity to send email
3) Set Limit passed deadline events to , but no activity on execution
4) SLA and the deadline activity getting executed without any issues. Entry of the SLA Instance is removed from the System-Queue-ServiceLevel
5) But the SLA instance id, pxRefQueueKey property at Assignment level set at Assign-Worklist or Assign-Workbasket sometimes not getting removed.
6) Due to which when resolving the assignment it throws "Instance of class Queue not found: SYSTEM-QUEUE-SERVICELEVEL" error while executing Step 21 of Pega Out of Box activity "CompleteAssignment" in Class: Assign- and Rule Set Version: Pega-ProcessEngine:07-10-15
***Edited by Moderator: Pooja Gadige to add platform capability tag***
@MarcLasserre_GCS We don't have the Agent tracer enabled. So won't be able to trace the agent while processing SLA. Also not seeing any issues in Rules as well as in Alert log since sla is processing without any issues.
Posted: 10 months ago
Updated: 10 months ago
Posted: 5 Nov 2021 4:03 EDT Updated: 5 Nov 2021 4:07 EDT
KARTHEEK KANDALAM (KARTHEEKK9645)
@KARTHEEKK9645 No kartheek. Are you doing any actions to move the assignment on the SLA Completion. We only had email notification to be sent on the SLA Deadline and since it was giving issues we have removed the implementation and handled it via Agents.
When raised SR for this, we could find that if the Assignment is getting changed from a worklist to workbasket or vice versa, this is creating issue as the SLA is tagged only with the Worklist or the Work Basket and when that is getting changed the SLA's connection to that worklist/basket is not carried forward by default, Manually that ownership needs to be changed is what I think.
We did not delve more on it as it was time consuming for us. Let me know if you get any solution for this.