Primary context as Customer and additional context as Account. (Customer.AccountsList is the data structure, where customer can have multiple accounts)
We have configured required account level actions, engagement policies to decision at the account level.
1. OB schedule is giving appropriate actions as per the account data but IH still has pysubjectid and pysubjecttype as customer and corresponding customer class. My assumption was it should be account. How do I check what is missing? The action context is as expected.
2. How do we access Account level predictors in Models for multilevel decisioning when a customer can have multiple accounts? One way we tried was by using Account.Predictor pattern but the predictors in models arent getting any data.
When using multi-level decisioning and Next-Best-Action Designer there are a number of things to keep in mind:
1) The Next-Best-Action strategy framework, using single or multi-level, always makes decisions in the context of a person, which should be defined as the Primary context in your Context Dictionary. This means with a Context Dictionary setup of Customer->Accounts, when making a decision at the Account level, the SubjectID of the account action will be of the Customer because they will be receiving the action. This allows you to define Contact policies and suppressions for customer as well as account actions.
2) When saving the Context Dictionary, the Interaction History schema will be automatically extended to include CustomerID and AccountID (class keys for each context). When making decisions, all Customer actions will have the pySubjectID and CustomerID properties populated, all Account actions will have the same pySubjectID and CustomerID as well as the AccountID property will indicate the account which yielded the action.
3) With all decisions being made in the context of a person, the pySubjectType and pySubjectID will always be of your Primary context class. This allows us to use IH Summaries for the customer that is communicated both customer and account actions.
I hope this helps
Posted: 4 months ago
Posted: 18 Feb 2022 9:29 EST
Mythili Banka (MythReddy)