In Pega 7.2, you can try the following techniques to achieve parallel processing in your case type:
1. Add a parallel process to a stage in Case Designer - you can skip this because it appends a process to the stage that starts when the stage is entered.
2. Add a subprocess to a process in Case Designer that has the Spin off check box selected
3. Add a step to a process in Case Designer that uses the Create Case shape
4. Add a supporting process to the case type in Case Designer
5. Add the Utility shape to a flow in Process Modeler that calls an activity with a step that calls the Flow-New method
6. Add the Split Join shape to a flow in Process Modeler or Add the Split For Each shape to a flow in Process Modeler - From your previous comment i see that this option is out.
Hope this helps.
Posted: 6 years ago
Posted: 20 Jul 2017 5:32 EDT
venkateswarareddy kotla (venkateswarareddk)
Senior Software Engineer