Last activity: 23 Aug 2018 19:06 EDT
Problem with IE automation
Hi Pega community,
Im developing an automation to fill an IE (IE 11.2125.14393.0) form, i made all interrogations on IE and the workflow without any problems.
Sometimes, when starting my automation IE starts blank. Consequently causing problems to fill the form.
I tried to 1 - Try-Catch but it does not ever return a exception
2 - Killing iexplore using a C# script when the IE starts and dont identify any field (Match)
3 - Killing iexplore using a .Bat.
4 - Restarting the machine (Then it works, but it isnt the correct process for a robot)
Thank you guys!