I just want to ensure the below list of framework's are used when checked from Built On Application.
1. My Application Framework is built on PEGACPMFS
2. PEGACPMFS is built on CPMForFS_CPM
3. CPMForFS_CPM is built on CPMForFS_PegaChannelServices
4. CPMForFS_PegaChannelServices is built on PegaFSIF_Base
5. PegaFSIF_Base is built on PegaRequirements_Base
6. PegaRequirements_Base is built on SCM
7. SCM is built on PEGA_RULES.
So, as per the above built on application, are there only 3 frameworks used in my application ? So installing below 3 frameworks will ensure all the above built on applications will be displayed.
A. CSFS(CPMFS) Framework
B. CS(CPM) Framework
C. FSIF Framework
Did any other framework has been missed ? Can anyone please correct me.
Apart from CPMFS framework, based on my application stack, are these 3 the only frameworks to be installed !!
I think SCM framework also has to be installed. Is it correct !?
Posted: 5 years ago
Posted: 12 Mar 2018 5:36 EDT
Nishitha Chintala (chinn2)
Senior Cloud Development Engineer, Management Plane Services
At present CPMFS 7.1.2 has been installed. Now should have to go for SCM framework as well ? ( I am updating Pega 7.1.7 to 7.2.2)
Also any idea about Pegarequirements_Base(Is it a framework (or) it will be installed with with update Pega 7.2.2) and FSIF_Base ?