@SAJITHRS In 8.6 we introduced Treatment and Channel Eligibilities which allows you to define eligibility criteria on a specific treatment or at the channel level. That being said, this capability should only be used for "hard" criteria such as "Has a valid email address" or "Opt-in to email" and not criteria targeting specific customers which is something that the Adaptive analytics (AI) will automatically do for you.
Posted: 2 years ago
Posted: 25 Aug 2021 9:00 EDT
Sajith Samaraweera (SAJITHRS)
Lead Business Architect
@SilviuS5 Are you using Internal (this is a Pega email rule) or External email (DDR based email sent through ESP)? Internal emails don't currently support channel or treatment level eligibility but this is planned to be added in 8.8. If External emails then this is likely an issue with the pyEditElement. You can follow the steps below if you are only seeing the Name and Description fields for external treatments.
1. Open the appropriate Decision Data Rule (ie EmailTreatments)
2. Checkout the DDR and navigate to the FormField tab
3. Confirm or click Custom form option
4. Open the custom form pyEditElement
5. Delete the current dynamic layout (unless it already references the <channel>TreatmentElement section)