Last activity: 15 Aug 2018 16:38 EDT
We encountered one issue in the last production change and getting an exception on the UI while submitting enrollments to downstream system.
Please find the steps which we performed.
- Deleted the Database instance as this is duplicate and having database connection string, username / Password hard coded in this instance and we have already PEGA_RULES with JNDI connection.
- After that we bounced all Pega servers.
- As part of testing killed one database instance to check the application availability and database server automatically restarting or not? (we have a RAC node solution in the Database)
- Oracle server restarted successfully and traffic routed to the second instance successfully.
- We were able to login into application, and able to create enrollments & at final submission process to downstream system getting an exception on the UI <<Implementation class name>> Java.lang.NoClasssDefFoundError:Com/Pega/apache/log4J/spi/ThrowableInformation
- We need to bounce Pega Serves bounce or not ? after the oracle instance restarted.
Observed this error in the log files while testing. << Security Access Error: Fail: No credentials supplied >>
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags***