In my current module we are working on Pega Email IVA.
So when we send a email:
- It creates Interaction case
- And also if few conditions are met, it also auto creates Service case and Interaction case is resolved.
- These cases [both Interaction and Service case] get routed to respective workbasket.
- When the Interaction case or service case is open , I need to know the workgroup [pxWorkGroup] of Workbaset to which the case is assigned to [in review mode].
- For this I am checking for the pxWorkGroup in 'CaseContentsPage'
- When doing so, I am able to find the data [pxWorkgroup] for service case but not for interaction case.
@VivekM39 you will need to open the assignment to see who has the ownership. Alternatively, you can look for pyWorkPage.pxFlow(<Your assignment name>) to find out that same info. Relying on top level page ('CaseContentsPage') is not a good idea.