Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
Last activity: 26 Mar 2019 8:17 EDT
Can not start the flow C on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page.
I have below scenario:
1. Flow A in which subprocess Flow B is called.
2. Inside Flow B split for each shape is used and iterated over a PageList and Flow C.
3. Inside Flow C, activity is called in utility where service is being invoked.
4. On exception in the service, flow is routed to exception flow connected to subprocess shape in Flow A.
5. Exception handling is done properly.
6. Whenever there is any exception in service response it goes to exception flow for retry. But on retry it throws the below exception:
"Can not start the flow C on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page."
Can someone suggest me if any required parameters are missing here.