Last activity: 6 Jun 2023 6:05 EDT
Can not start the flow <Flow Name> on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page
I have below scenario where I am facing this issue.
1. We have a flow where we are calling a subflow
2. Within the subflow, we are calling Connect-JMS service & once JMS message posted to queue then work object will be assigned to an assignment & later point of time the sub flow will be resumed by the JMS listener.
3. Once response message is processed by the listener, control will go back to parent flow, then we have a utility(right After the subflow) where we are calling service. On exception, it will be moved to exception flow for the re-try.
4. But on re-try it throws the below exception message
"Can not start the flow <Flow Name> on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page"
5. On clipboard page under pxFlow we could see an embedded page for the subflow even though subflow execution is completed properly but not all values we can see on this page only we can see pxObjClass & pxSubScript.
Can anyone suggest me if you have solution for this. we have work around for this.
Note: All required parameters are sent to exception flow properly. Even though subflow execution done properly we see this exception.