I have below scenario where I am facing this issue.
1. We have a flow where we are calling a subflow
2. Within the subflow, we are calling Connect-JMS service & once JMS message posted to queue then work object will be assigned to an assignment & later point of time the sub flow will be resumed by the JMS listener.
3. Once response message is processed by the listener, control will go back to parent flow, then we have a utility(right After the subflow) where we are calling service. On exception, it will be moved to exception flow for the re-try.
4. But on re-try it throws the below exception message
"Can not start the flow <Flow Name> on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page"
5. On clipboard page under pxFlow we could see an embedded page for the subflow even though subflow execution is completed properly but not all values we can see on this page only we can see pxObjClass & pxSubScript.
Can anyone suggest me if you have solution for this. we have work around for this.
Note: All required parameters are sent to exception flow properly. Even though subflow execution done properly we see this exception.
Usually this happens when you have not done proper transaction management and the latest flow page is not in sync with the latest assignments (ie. new assignment has been committed which is pointing to a flow which is not running on the case).
For your JMS service activity, what method are you using to resume the flow on the case, and how are you handling errors/rollback?
Also are you synchronously resuming the case flow as part of the JMS service activity, which in turn calls another service? Probably a good idea to decouple the JMS service from this other service call in the case flow if it's not required to do everything synchronously.