Last activity: 6 Apr 2018 19:26 EDT
Unable to access the application when all three nodes are Started, after Upgrade
We have three nodes configured on the cluster and once we have done the Upgrade, from 6.3 to Prpc 7.2.2 we are unable to login into the application when all the three nodes are started, in case if we bring down any two we are successfully able to login into the application.
Steps performed :
1. Copied the RulesSchema from lower env.
2. Performed data only upgrade on the Dataschema
3. Uninstalled 6.3 applications and installed the 7.2.2 archive files.
4. Updated the environment variables and prconfig file.
5. Started each node and verified logging into the application, success.
6. Started all three nodes, and we are unable to login , being redirected to the same login page everytime.
Our env : WAS 22.214.171.124, DB2/zOs 11, PRPC 7.2.2
Any thoughts and suggestions will be very helpful, thanks alot.