Last activity: 14 Jun 2019 2:47 EDT
Is there a better way of listening messages from queue during case processing?
We have a process where case should wait until message from external legacy system of record arrives and then process and push it forward.
At the moment we implemented this requirement using JMS service, agent and assignment.
- We send a request for external system of record.
- Then case is assigned to a technical workbasket only for agent access.
- Then we wait until system of record will send us message to a queue.
- When message arrives it fires JMS Service, which uses Queue-For-Agent method.
- Then agent uses Obj-Open in order to open according case and do some processing.
- Then agent uses ResumeFlow activity to push case forward in the process.
Is there any better way to wait message from queue and process case according to it?