Bits in Glass
Last activity: 8 Mar 2018 13:57 EST
Split For each - Unable to create a new Flow due to error: Class of Page: x doesnt exists or is not a valid entry for this ruleset and its prerequisites
I'm working on a Split for each demo application. To implement this, I performed following actions.
1. Create a step:
2. Open Action.
3. On connector created a screen to get the user detail in page list.
3. Connected this connector the Split for each Advanced shape.
4. Double click Split for each shape.
5. Page Property: PersonalDetails (page in which data is taken)
Class: ABC-Data-PersonalDetails(auto generated)
Flow Name: Enter "SplitForEachFlow" and click + icon >> On next screen create and open >> It will open the flow
6. Click Save. It gives error "Class of Page: HSBC-Div-JobAppli-Work doesnt exists or is not a valid entry for this ruleset and its prerequisites"
I'm not able to resolve this issue. Please let me know if you need any further information
***Edited by Moderator, Maryrita: Moved to Product Support from Applications***