Last activity: 30 Nov 2015 16:55 EST
SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request : Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response : Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol : NULL
Whenever user logins, after entering the username and password the above error is displayed.
More details on what I have done in Pega:
1. Details to refer to the Authentication service is configured in prweb.xml
2. The user ID is in the list of operator in Pega.
3. The expiry date of the IP metadata has not expired.
4. No digital signature used.
5. IP metadata imported, SP metadata configured in SAML service
Does any one know what kind of configuration has to be done at the SAML service ,IP end?