Attempting to read from external MySQL db, but in most cases get "The Operation completed successfully, but returned no content". I've tried the following:
1) Refreshed "Records" on the DataType form, get "No Items"
2) Ran an activity with Obj-Browse to the Step Page, get "...returned no content".
3) Ran an activity with RDB-List to the Step Page and a very simple SELECT query defined in a Connect SQL Browse, get "...returned no content". (I do see in the MySql server logs that the proper query was received).
4) However, when I "Run" from the Data Page, I do get a result returned.
FYI, I'm new to Pega7. What am I missing?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
I haven't personally tried to read data from a MySQL database from Pega7 before, however I have a few thoughts on things you might want to check:
- A "Returned no content" message sometimes just means that the activity that doesn't have anything to return to the user, even though it pulled the data to the clipboard. If you look at the step page on the clipboard when you run your activity (or do a show-page on the step page), is the data there? The same check could be performed when executing your Connect SQL rule too.
- If the data page is returning results, how is the data page's load configured and how does that differ from the other methods you're trying?
Posted: 5 years ago
Posted: 7 Mar 2017 17:03 EST
Barry Muirhead (BarryMuirhead)
Senior Cloud Support Engineer