We have created three adaptive model and referred it within our strategy. We had to change few things in predictors so we removed previous adaptive model and referred the new one in our strategy.the problem is, for the three strategies, negative responses are not captured. It will be helpful if anyone can suggest the necessary fields to check to debug this issue.As per the file attached, all our models have 100 % positive response.We have compared the classes and other attributes with the adaptive model we used before,all seemed to be same.Please provide your suggestions to resolve this.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags; tag SR***
***Edited by Moderator: Pooja Gadige to add platform capability tag***
We solved this problem changing a Dynamic System Setting (DSS). So our campaigns have this configuration where the offers get rejected only 6 days after it was sent, Adaptive models are configured by fabric to wait only 1 day for a response, so we lost all of the rejected answers by this configuration.
Inside the DSS there is this setting called ADMShortTimeoutForDelayedLearning, the number of seconds the Adaptive Models waits for a response. We changed it for 605000 seconds, so it would wait at least 7 days for the answers.
After changing this settings is necessary to re-create the campaign modules in the Pega Marketing App for the new configuration to be taken into account.