How can I reassign a Work Object NOT in the case flow?
I want to create an Activity or use an OOTB Activity that will route one Work Object from one specific user to another specific user from the Case Manager Portal.
Ideally, the Activity would also delete the Work Object from the first user's workbasket, and instead put it into the second user's workbasket.
I've already looked at some OOTB Activities which do similar things, but not close enough for my needs.
I've tried with:
- ToLeveledGroup (which transfers the work object to a group, not a person; this also takes place in the case flow, which I don't want).
- ToWorkList (which is used while CREATING an assignment, but I need to transfer a Work Object which has already been created)
- TransferAssignmentWrapper (seems like it could help, but won't pass the inputs I give it)
- pyTransferAssignmentWrapperWithParam (seems like it could help, but cannot get it to run correctly)
- pxTransferAssignment (seems like it could help, but cannot get it to run correctly)
- pyPopulateAssignedWork (seems like it could help, but cannot get it to run correctly)
I also looked into Bulk Processing, but that also takes place configuring in case flow, which is not what I want/need.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions/insight for me! I would appreciate it greatly! Thanks in advance :)