1. Call the Open method to open the file you wish to interact with.
2. Set the Worksheet property to the specific worksheet you want to interact with (or it will use the default one).
3. GetCellValue returns a string containing the value of the cell.
4. SetCellValue allows you to pass a string value into a specific cell.
5. ExportData allows you to extract a System.Data.DataTable object by passing in a beginning and ending cell value. You may use this DataTable however you like.
To determine if a cell is empty, simply call GetCellValue and pass the result to a StingUtilsComponent. This component can be found on the Advanced tab of the Toolbox window. It has a method called IsNullOrEmpty.
Posted: 5 years ago
Posted: 7 Aug 2017 11:57 EDT
Ranjithkumar T (RanjithkumarT)