Difference between Theme-Cosmos and Theme-Clarity
I am trying to understand more about design systems in Pega. Design system is more than a skin and it is right now shipped as an application within Pega. We have two design systems. 1) UI-Kit and 2) Cosmos. We are starting our development on 8.4 and have few questions on this.
- Can we still continue to use UI-Kit before we get familiar with Cosmos. Is it a good option to change from UI-KIT to Cosmos later?
- Does UI-Kit be deprecated in the coming releases?
- I have seen one more application named Theme-Clarity. Is it a new design system?
- Why do we have two design systems (Cosmos and UI-Kit). Is it support to existing upgrades?
- What is the best design system to use?