Continuous Delivery Pipeline
I am looking for a way to setup a pipeline in my Pega project that would be capable at least of the following:
- Run unit tests on Dev.
- Export Pega-archive using appropriate Product from Dev.
- Import Pega-archive to QA.
- Run unit tests on QA.
- Run component tests on QA, including GUI-based tests (using such tools as Selenium WebDriver or similar).
- Assign task for QA team to perform manual testing on QA and pause.
- Resume after manual testing is completed. Terminate in case of manual testing failed status.
- Import Pega-archive to PROD.
Has anybody faced similar task? Have you succeeded? What tools have you used?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***