1. Workobject could be waiting on an Assignment with or without an SLA associated
2. Through a SOAP service requested hosted by our application, i might get a request which would indicate that the workobject needs to be resolved. The soap request processing is completely handled within an activity
3. In our application the WO could be currently as any given assignment and the soap request could be totally random
4. How do i resolve the WO and cleanup the assignments and any other pxFlow pages within it. We are trying to avoid having a flow action at every assignment to resume the flow and ttrying to resolve it form the context of the SOAP service activity
I looked at pxForceCaseClose activity though it leaves some pxFlow instances in it. I am not sure if this is recommended to be used,
ANy suggestions would be appreciated
Share this page
1) Place some specific ticket for this purpose on all the possible Top flows of the work object.
2) When a request is received to force close the workobject, in the activity call method "Obj-Set-Tickets" in one of the steps and give this ticket as params. This will end all the open flows in the work object.
3) Now call UpdateStatus activity to resolve your work object.