This document complements the policy information in the Support@Pega Client Handbook by providing information to get you started with having the best support experience.
Pega support teams ensure your success as Pega clients by fulfilling the core values of their mission:
- Providing world-class technical support on the use of Pega products and services
- Making it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for you, our clients, to work with us
- Using their skills, experience, and data on the Pega client perspective to drive product and service improvements, including documentation refinements
Pega support teams operate globally, providing 24 x 7 support. See Pega Support Contact Information.
Pega support engineers are software engineers with expertise in Pega products and services and third-party software products such as application servers, relational database software, and integration software. For details on the vendor platforms supported for our on-premises installations, see Pega Platform Support Guide Resources.
Pega support teams handle a variety of support ticket types, as identified in Creating a support ticket.
Support engineers work on multiple support tickets ordered by item severity and priority. When responding to tickets, support engineers focus on restoring system operations first. When system operations are restored, they focus on establishing the root cause of the reported problem, immediate remediation, and a path to the permanent solution.
Pega support teams help you eliminate the need for creating a support ticket by contributing to and coaching you in using the support self-service offerings.
My Pega Cloud offers a connected experience for all of your environments in your My Pega Cloud subscription.
My Pega Cloud is a one-stop control center where you can complete restarts and log downloads, view your upcoming scheduled maintenance, and participate in your update journey.
You can also review Pega requests that require your action in the Action center banner.
For a comprehensive overview of My Pega Cloud, see the following Pega Documentation articles:
- My Pega Cloud portal home page layout
- Configuring your portal preferences
- Review My Pega Cloud portal Self-Service functionality
- Working with your environments
- Understanding and obtaining Pega log files
- Using Predictive Diagnostic Cloud