Last activity: 17 Sep 2020 3:20 EDT
SSO & local users password policy
We're working with PEGA 7.3.1.
in our systems, we've got several kind of users/operators
- regular operators, people connecting to the application via SSO (external auth)
- some admin users, with local record & password for connecting to the required node
- some technical operators for the application itself not used by human
There's today no password policy, we handle this ourselves.
We're studying possibilty of using/enabling "Security Policy" but
- what would be the impact on the operators using SSO with no access to password part
- Is there a way to exclude some operators from this password policy and/or to apply it to a certain template of operator based on the name
I know I could just apply and see the results but I would also like to avoid fully blocking the application with the first test :-)
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***