Sourcing content from BOX by batch
How do I automatically integrate with BOX? Articles such as the following describe how to manually integrate (a logged in user interacts with screen popups to select the location and file, and if necessary log in with userid and password),
but if we need a nightly batch to automatically pull a file from BOX, is that described somewhere?
To be specific we need to
- run at a fixed time every night independent of any user's login session (so probably use an agent),
- authenticate itself automatically into BOX (credentials can be hard coded, but not ideal if there's a better way),
- access a predefined directory (hard coded is ok),
- download any files with the current date in YYYYMMDD format appended in the file name just before the extension;
- read the contents of each files into a data class (the file will be CSV)
So a file of the name "departments_20170802.csv" would be downloaded at 01:00 today and loaded into a data class probably named Departments.