I have been using SelectItemByValue to select a value from a drop down list. This has been working for the last week or so. Something must have changed on the website, the match rules are still the same. I tried to run the file this morning and when it selects the item from the list the select input seems to break. The width changes and it shows that the item is selected but the web page is not recognizing a selection anymore. I have tried adding sendkeys (ENTER) after selecting the value and I tried raising an event and nothing changed. I am not sure how else to select the item from the list.
@ZachT124 I have seen this happen when the item list is very long. To confirm this, put a break point before your SelectItemByValue. If it works after a brief pause this most likely means that all items have not been matched when you are attempting to set the value.
A while back I posted a solution that worked well with long lists - take a look at this post: