We are working on a POC for Pega OIDC Authentication Service Implementation. We have the following Queries on the capabilities in Pega
1. Does Pega Support user session stores ?? examples: Database,cookie, redis etc ?
2. Does Pega Support authorization based on claims/scope/group after OIDC authentication?
3. Does Pega Set headers from access token claims?
4. Is there Support for jwks based token validation?
5. Is silent token refresh supported?
6. Is cookie set by Pega-OIDC plugin, session or persistent?
***Edited by Moderator: Pooja Gadige to add capability tag***