Standard Chartered Bank
Last activity: 6 Nov 2018 20:02 EST
PEGA Robotics Studio (Openspan) Unable to interrogate Clickonce application
We are trying to interrogate a 'Clickonce' application and are facing issues. Appreciate if anyone could help out!
Here are the details -
- Path set to the clickonce file C:\File\xxx.application under properties (Windows application).
- Target path automatically defaults to dfshim.dll.
- After clicking on 'Start Interrogation', the application launches followed by a pop up stating 'The process dfshim.dll failed to start within the given timeframe. Continue waiting?'. Same pop-up appears after clicking on continue. Interrogation form does not appear.
- Clicking on 'Start interrogation' without a target path will force a pop-up window stating TargetPath must contain a value for StartMethod StartandWait and plus adaptor error details.
- Using the 'Monitor All' start method does not work either. Launching the application after the interrogation form is started does not allow the application to be interrogated.
Clickonce application info - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ClickOnce.
Pega robotics studio v14.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.