Posted: 15 Nov 2017 17:58 EST Last activity: 6 Nov 2018 20:02 EST
Multiple Apps + Web Adapter + MonitorAll
I have below queries regarding MonitorAll property of web adapter.
1. How many web applications can be monitored using WebAdapter, is there a limit? (in my case 6-8 web apps to be monitored, each app have 8-10 interrogated controls and transactions count is around 100 per user in 7 hrs duration)
2. If any performance issues
3. StopMetthod property values as "None" to avoid application shutdown in case of OpenSpanRuntime is not responding or crash. Is it fine to use this property?
4. Nothing is set in StartPage property, is it ok?
5. Let me know if any best practice guidelines to be followed in development and in production while deployment.
We can have 1 webadapter per solution with MonitorAll, So let's keep that in one project. This webadapter is responsible for all the 5 different webapplicaiton controls to be interrogated. Create 5 separate project for all the application involved. But do maintain the safe exit