I'm currently working on enhancing an application that already uses Google Captcha, the previous version where we capture the user response in a field. I now need to change it to Google Captcha V2, I'm not a robot.
What changes do I need to make for this updation? I have not done captcha integration before, but I did see that they have used private and public keys in the previous version.
1) What changes do I need to make?
2) Will I need to ask my client to re-register for V2 and get new public and private keys?
3) Will there be any changes that I need to make in the pyCustomCaptchaBody and pyCustomCaptchaHead HTMLs?
4) Any changes needed for the Captcha Control?
5) Are any changes needed in the pega activity used during the implementation of the previous reCaptcha called pyValidateCustomCaptcha?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to branch replay and create new post***