We are trying to upload a CSV using "pxUploadCSVResults" flow action which references the control "pzFilePathWithForm"
The requirement is to not store the file in Service export directory after selecting from local machine rather it needs to be in memory.
Going through the steps its not clear whether pega stores the file upload through "pzFilePathWithForm" in Service export directory or not. We have not customized any rules and are testing this on Pega OOTB rules.
1. From a button on "On click" event, initiate the local action "pxUploadCSVResults"
2. Click "Choose file" and select the file
3. File name comes up next to the "Choose file"
At this point, can't see anything on clipboard or server for the file. There is nothing coming up in trace.
For example: If I used “pzMultiFilePath“ to upload the file it keeps the file in directory for sometime before setting up “dragDropFileUpload“ page in clipboard where i can see the content of the file. But using the flowaction "pxUploadCSVResults" does not create any page in clipboard but the file gets uploaded on "Choose File" button
Confirmation needed as below:
1. Does pega stores it in Service export directory?
2. If Yes, then where is the point where it can be overridden
***Edited by Moderator: Pooja Gadige to add capability tag***