Kafka consumer group setup and commit control
I was referred to this article to configure kafka instance, kafka data flow and kafka data set.
But still have these questions:
- How to create Kafka consumer groups in pega?
- How to create Kafka consumer and assign to consumer groups? In the Kafka Data set, it does not have consumer group/name parameter.
- What is the default partition assignment strategy and how to change it?
- How to change the delivery semantics? And what is the default setting, at most once or at least once?
- How to control offset commit?
- Is the message persist in the database?
- How to achieve exactly once semantic?
***Edited by Moderator Marije to add Capability tags***