We are using the "External DB Tables" to store the Claim Objects created in Pega.
For the Claim Object, below are few scenarios
1) Claim Header - This is a straight forward call we can make and Insert a new Claim Record
2) Patient Details - Call the Store Proc/Direct call to the tabe
3) Claim Line - We have max to 79 Claim Lines for Claim
- To save these details what is the best way ?
- We would not like to loop through 79 Claim Lines and perform a Obj-Save
- This would over kill the system, if there are 10K claims to be processed at an average of 49 Claim Lines in a day
Please let me know if there is an optimal way of saving the Claim Object w.r.t Claims Lines. FYI - We aren't incline to use BIX as this is not real time, we can to commit the data to external DB in real time.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***