I have performed the creation of a SOAP connector that to be run uses a DataPage. In my development environment, when I run it, it processes correctly and returns the expected values. I picked up the rules I created and migrated to our testing environment. However when we run this DataPage in the test environment, it does not return values. I checked all the rules and there was no modification whatsoever. Another important point is in relation to the structure of the service that is the same, without any alteration.
By evaluating the processing trace, I have identified that in the test environment the following property is initialized:
In fact , I migrated all rule that was necessary. However, I checked with my LSA and He told me to use a revalidate and save approach, available in Designer Studio -> System -> Release -> Upgrade and then when I executed , this solve my problem. I don´t now what generate this problem, when a imported my rap file, so, this approach solve it.