We have converted a Datatable to Pega 7 Datatype after Upgrade to Pega7.2. We do not want to Convert the Datatable in each environment and looking to deploy the Datatype Conversion changes to higher environment.
But Can someone please confirm how to deploy this Converted DataType to higher environments? Do we only include the Datatype Class and the Script changes or Are there additional rules/changes to be included.
While converting data table instance to local storage we need to specify the rule set version. So include below rules in product.
1. Ruleset and ruleset version.
2. Class related to local storage.
3. Data-Admin-DB-Table instance.
4. Data-Rule-AppMetadata instance( local storage instance).
5. Class instances of local storage.
Once you move to higher environment and if your not able to view the local data storage then go to data tab and click on exiting data type select current local storage name and submit. You will be able to view.