I've been trying to use an autocomplete for one of my requirements but for some reason I am getting the following error message right from the start of the trace.
** Java Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Trying to set a parameter with invalid name "InitialRender_EXPANDEDSubSectionDisplayBasePermissionsToolcd006074-2863-49dd-985b-b326d32c1057_SelectedRole"
I have removed all onchange actions and only have the initial setting to populate the associate property.
See the log error associated in the attachment. I have seen some posts about a similar message that requires a hotfix but those weren't related to an autocomplete it seems.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Hi Rachit, I actually did try that to no avail. I tried with a boolean field as the display and value fields but still got the same error. I moved on to a different design since this wasn't working out. I'll come back to it if I find a solution and post it here.
Thank you all!
Posted: 2 years ago
Posted: 27 Sep 2019 11:02 EDT
Elisha Tanikonda (tanie_GCS)
Senior Principal Engineer, Technical Support, User Experience
I am not sure if this is still a open issue at all for you! Based on my research, this is a defect in Pega 7.1.5. Issue happens when your source for Autocomplete takes the parameter with : colon
This was fixed with a hot fix HFix-26971, rule PZPEGA_CONTROL_AUTOCOMPLETEAG.JS was updated.
It is critical that, you share with us your Pega version. If case you are opening an SR for this, please do share with us your history details of this rule, so, we can quickly guide you and be able to address the issue.