Hi, it's strange that I met error as in attached image as below details, could you kindly help?
1. I add a field 'aaa' of type string into a case type 'Service Request', also add it to one view of the case type.
2. I add a field 'srqq' in one view of the case type, with setting of "Query / Service Request", then field 'aaa' is auto added under 'srqq', and, as test, 'srqq' can show 'aaa' values of history cases.
3. Then I add new fields 'bbb' 'cccc' of type Integer / date into case type 'Service Request', and then add them into 'srqq' with 'Add existing fields' option.
4. Then strange string happen. I found 'bbb' 'cccc' are added to other data ref fields in same view as well !! these fields are referring to data object 'Dataobj'. 'Dataobj' was originally exist there.
5. Then, we I click submit to save the view, met error in attached image. I have cancel to quit and then I found the fields 'bbb' 'cccc' are added to data object 'Dataobj' automatically and both with type Text(Single line) !!!
So it's quite confusion why I got such a weird result. If you like you can try similar as above steps and should get same scenario.
Thanks a lot!
***Edited by Moderator: Pooja Gadige to move from Pega Academy to Product, add product details tag, add capability tag***