Last activity: 21 Dec 2021 9:46 EST
Transfer the file to Client SFTP Server folder from Pega Cloud using SSH
Hi Team, We have requirement to transfer excel file to Client SFTP server from Pega Cloud. We have done following steps to solve this.
1. Create cloud request for pega to create SSH Public key
2. Shared this public key to client SFTP team to configure at their end
3. Configured host/port provided by client in FTP server rule.
4. Configured username provided by client to access FTP server using Authentication Profile rule.
5. Left 'Server Key' field as blank as it's not required parameter to pass.
6. Not sure what should be provided in 'Client Key' field??
6. Test connectivity shows failure in Login as shown in attachment, I'm sure this is due to not passing correct client key.
Do we need to configure Pega's private key in this field? or Client's private Key?
If it's Client's private key, I'm not sure if they will ever share their private key to configure in Pega.
please suggest !!