Unable to connect to Solace VPN from Pega.
We are trying to establish a connection between our Pega server and Solace VPN
A TOPIC is created in Solace VPN
Below are some questions we have:
1. Should we select "Apply MQ bindings transport" in MQ Server instance in this scenario?
2. If not what should be the value in "Channel" field as there is no such concept as Channel in Solace
3. Apply TCP security settings (SSL/TLS) - Should this be selected?
4. If yes, please provide guidance for completing Cryptographic security level, IBM MQ cipher suite, Truststore and other required fields
5. Do we have to import any JAR files additionally. If yes, can you please provide those files?
In addition to the above, please give us the overall procedure for establishing a successful connection in this scenario.
Please let us know if you need more details
Pega Version: 8.4.1
Application Server: WebSphere Application Server v22.214.171.124