1. the outbound files contains agreggation of the info ( e.g. # of records, also the batch sequence records) ;
2. file split based on the # of records/size.
3. Fixed length file with different padding/adjustment pattern
4. Multiple record structures mixed together.
5. Batch inbound file includes with full pass/partial/full reject.
If we use Pega to resolve this issue, we think we need to code custom activity with java code. This is violating Pega best practice. Furthermore, we do not know if Pega is a the right tool for batch processing. It seems more to the ETL tool space.
Does anyone have experience/view with Fintrac reporting?