S3 Bucket Questions
We want to use S3 as repository so have the following questions.
- All business data must be encrypted please let us know what type of s3 bucket encryption you want to use - client side / server side?
- Specific policy requirements - i.e KMS Server Side Encryption
- Does the bucket need versioning?
- Does the bucket need logging?
- Does the bucket need replication? If it does, are there any specific requirements for the replication bucket?
- Lifecycle rules:
- When should objects in the bucket be moved into a different storage type or deleted?
- Does the same rules apply to the replica bucket?
Can someone please provide feedback on the above questions? When creating repository within Pega, we configure bucket name and AWS keys. Is the all needed for Pega irrespective of how the bucket has been set-up in Amazon?