Want to leverage scenario testing feature in our application. To do that we need to run the scenario test case rule from a "pxLink" control in our application screen. We don't want to use PEGA OOTB scenario testing right pane but want to use PEGA OOTB scenario testing rule invocation API.
1. Add a "pxLink" in any flow action under any flow.
2. Create a scenario test case rule for the particular screen.
3. Add a "pxLink" control for that screen.
4. Run the PEGA OOTB scenario test case execution API in the on click of that link (Run Script --> "pega.ui.automation.utils.invokeApi" --> Parameter Name : [apiName:"pega.ui.automation.executor.runTestCasesWithSetup"]). e.g. Follow the Run button on click events of PEGA OOTB pyFunctionalTestCaseRow & pxTestCaseDetails section.
5. Open that screen and click the link.
6. The test case is executing but giving failed result.