1) Connect SOAP step is executed with 'Queue' Mode, Endpoint URL is passed as input param : Param.EndPointURL
2) Unfortunately Endpoint URL is changed by the service provider at last minute which resulted in connection refused exception when processed by background agent thus it parked in Broken Process Queue.
3) Now need solution to reprocess them with updated URL.
Tried below approaches -
1) Retrieved each broken queue entry , updated pySOAPURL with new URL , Re queued but still it is hitting old URL.
2) Identified that Connect SOAP step was executed by providing input URL through Param.EndPointURL. Identified that there is a pyRequestParameterPage property of type 'Java object' holding serialized encoded byte data which could potential hold old URL leading to failure. Need info on how to update Java object if incase it is correct solution.
3) Is it Ok to decode above java object , retrieve service inputs, Make a new service call ?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***