How expose REST endpoint in WAS
Just need your thoughts on how to expose REST endpoints from Pega running on Websphere Application server.
- We are using PRPC6.3sp1 deployed on WAS8 and also has IHS server (Loadbalancer in front of App server)
- We built our Service-Rest rules and tested it on Postman using following format:
- The endpoint were shared with other Apps who are consumers of this service.
- The other team is having challenges consuming the service as with "PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target" .
- The consuming team is looking for org specific certs to consume it we updated the same on App server. Tested it and found the same issue again.
In the server config like explained above should we be exposing the endpoint using IHS server (Loadbalancer)
If yes what are config changes are needed?
Like Port enabling, whitelisting characters, eabling servlet mappring etc.
Can anyone who has worked on this please share your thoughts?