Last activity: 23 Oct 2018 22:17 EDT
How to design Field Level auditing
We have a requirement to do field level auditing where user can see the data changes and process changes in through reports.
1. Property on Workpage --> Easily achievable through OOTB
2. Property on emebedded page --
3. Property on Pagelist
4. Property on PegeList with emebedded pagelist
5. Property present on Editable data page
6. Non-Pega UI --> UI developed through angular JS and Java, Data persisted through Service API
7. Non-Pega UI --> UI developed through angular JS and Java, Data persisted through Hibernate/JDBC connection
Current Design --> Data transform, Declare trigger with Save and Commit, Field values with add, modify and delete pointing to external table to save all the records for 1,2,3,4,5.
With the above approach, we are having challenge on field level auditing is not happening for Pagelist /embedded pagelist properly.
For 6 and 7, We have created database triggers to handle this.
I am looking for other designs which can fulfill this requirement.