When i tried to run the D_pxGetFile D page , getting 206 status for Stream type and pyStatusMessage showing partial and if we try to run with String, getting 200 status for pystatus message coming as ok. but there is no content returned.
1. Installed Google Drive Repository component from Pega market place and enabled in the application.
2. Created repository for google drive and create authentication profile wth oauth 2.0 and added client id , secret and scope.
3. Ran D_pxListfiles d page and able to get list of files in the folder in google drive.
4. Always validated D_pxIsAuthenticated also returned.
5. when i try to run D_pxGetFile not returning content of file. Tried giving file path with folder id/filename and also tried relative path.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update Content Type from Discussion to Question***
***Edited by Moderator: Pooja Gadige to add platform capability tag***
I have the same case when I'm trying to download the file. Message is
Partial Content // The service response contained insufficient data for mapping: The following header(s) were not populated: [Authorization].
End of authheader differs from that I'm using during upload, here during download it 's, Range=bytes=0-2097151}